You want to find relaxation and stillness…
Are you ever feeling pressed for time, wanting to find relaxation and stillness? Don’t let a busy life stop you from finding your center.
…finding moments of clarity and peace after feeling stuck and stagnant for so long
…with a daily meditation practice that helps you regularly take time for yourself
…finally starting to listen to your intuition
You’ll feel like you’re on the path to relaxation and contentment, and you’ll be confident that you have the tools to walk this new path.
Finally get closer to the relaxation and stillness that you’ve been yearning for
Does this sound like you?
- You feel uncertain, unproductive and scared – and feel like you don’t have time to do anything about it.
- You feel stuck and in limbo, like you are two different people, and you don’t trust yourself.
- You’re not sleeping enough and are having a hard time concentrating. You can’t relax.
- You feel like you don’t have direction for the future – like you’re floating through life right now.
- You feel a complete inability to move forward. You feel stuck and you don’t want to be stuck.
Let’s finally make that a reality for you so that you can break through the self doubt and tune into your intuition.
I work with heart-centered, soul seeking people like you who are ready to break free from anxiety, inner conflict, and stuck feelings to unlock their inner peace, self-trust, and passion for life. If this speaks to you, then you’re in the right place!
It’s time to leave anxiety behind. Make “feeling stuck” a thing of the past.
My 6-week Find Your Center Quick Start Program to help you move from inner conflict to inner peace. It’s a coaching program that is completely customized to your needs to help you go from where you are now to where you want to be.
When we work together in the 6-week Find Your Center Quick Start Program, you get:
- A 1-hour in-depth foundational session to give you the tools to start your own meditation practice and begin creating your vision
- 5x 30-minute Transformational Sessions over 2 months – the program averages 2-3 sessions per month to provide accountability and support while accommodating your existing work and family commitments
- Home practice assignments that you can easily fit into your everyday life
- Accountability, guidance, and support to help you stay on track
- A 15-minute “Next Steps Call” to complete the program
But what you’re really getting is:
- Presence – You will begin daily habits of meditation, and connecting mind and heart
- Truthtelling – You will learn to differentiate fears and beliefs from truth
- Vision – You will be more clear about what you want in your daily life
- Intuition – You will start to listening to and trusting yourself and life
After working with me, you can expect to…
- Become more in tune with your intuition and clearer about your desires and vision
- Begin to feel more at ease in your day-to-day life, more patient with others, and more forgiving and accepting of others and of yourself
- Feel more settled or at home in your body and find that your reactions to unwanted situations aren’t as long or as intense as they used to be
- Develop a daily meditation practice as well as tools to overcome meditation challenges while celebrating each step of the process
Interested, but what to get to know me, how I work and
if this is the right program for you?
The Peace and Clarity Breakthrough Session is the next step
Is this Find Your Center Quick Start Program right for me?
I would love to help you go from where you are now to where you want to be.
But I have a secret to tell you…this kind of change is not a “one pill wonder.” It takes time. And it’s completely worth it.
This 6-week Find Your Center coaching is for you if…
- You’re ready and committed to creating change in your life.
- You’re willing to do the “work” that it takes to create your vision.
- You know you’re done with feeling how you feel right now.
- You’re ready to live more from your heart instead of just your head.
- You’re ready to dance with your fears instead of letting them run your life.
If you commit to the journey, I commit to being the best coach and mentor I can be by providing you with tools and by holding you accountable for creating peace and clarity in your heart and in your life.
I guarantee you will get the results you desire if you commit to the daily and weekly home practices.
But this is the real deal. It will take work and 100% of your commitment.
I’m probably not the right coach for you if…
- You want change, but you don’t want to do what it takes.
- You tend to blame others for your unhappiness instead of taking responsibility for yourself and your life.
- You want the easy way around.
- You’re not ready to make this program a priority.
- You aren’t interested in considering a different perspective or a new approach.
- You have addictions to substances, such as alcohol, drugs, or sex or you drink or smoke daily.
- You’re in a deep state of depression or have been on anti-depressants for more than 5 years.
Still not sure if this is right for you? We can figure it out together.
Got Questions? I’ve got answers!
How much time is involved in this program?
Including the sessions and the tools I give you, plan on spending 1.5 hours a week to create what you desire. 1.5 hours a week – think about that. During the time it would take you to read the paper, mow the lawn, or spend time on Facebook, you can get clear on your vision, move past obstacles that are holding you back, and learn to be proactive in your life instead of reactive.
Is it worth the time? YES.
In fact, you will find that you actually have more time because you’ll learn how to cut out the time wasters, prioritize and focus your time efficiently, and be more grounded and intentional in your day.
How do we work together?
Each session will be by phone or skype, with email support for questions as needed.
How do I pay you?
Payment is through Paypal, so you can use your debit card or credit card for easy payment options.
What happens during our coaching sessions?
We begin each coaching session with a short guided meditation to settle into your body. From there, we explore what is most helpful to you that day (requests, what you’re feeling, a challenge to get clear on, or homework you’ve completed) combined with what I’m sensing and intuiting.
What is a Transformational Coach?
“Coaching” is a term used by professionals who help provide direction to take your life to the next level. I do this through guidance and support in moving you past personal obstacles to achieve your goals and dreams.
I also help you find your own answers, hold you accountable, and believe in you every step of the way. In this process you evolve, grow, change, and become who you are meant to be – thus transforming.
How is it different from counseling?
Counseling addresses issues from the past to promote healing. We will do some of this – such as looking at when limiting beliefs started, how to dissolve those, and resolving resentments – to help you move forward. However, coaching is more focused on growth in the present, the results you are going after, and the road map needed to get you there.
Is spirituality part of your program?
Yes. It is the foundation we build upon, and what makes my programs unique. We do not focus on a religion, but we do focus on a spiritual practice that resonates for you.. This will be defined by you as we progress – you don’t need to know what that looks like right now.
I provide the mentoring to create a daily meditation or mindfulness practice, and you find what resonates for you along the way so that you can live from the whole and complete person that you already are in body, mind, heart and spirit.
How can I be sure this is right for me?
To see if working together is a good fit for you (and me too!), I recommend setting up a complimentary 45-minute Peace and Clarity Breakthrough Session where you’ll gain clarity around what you’re challenged by, what you want to create instead, a fear that may be holding you back, and a next step to create your vision.
This sounds great, Angela, but I’m worried about not getting anything out of this, or, worse yet, feeling like I failed.
I hear you, and I understand your valid concern. It’s an investment of your time and money that doesn’t produce a thing you can touch, but rather a way of being or feeling. Here’s what I guarantee: If you commit 100%, show up to each coaching session open and willing, and do the home practice tools I give you, I guarantee you will shift. I can say this with total confidence because I see it happen with every client who is committed to the program.
Still worried? If you are not satisfied with the program upon completion, you will receive your money back.
Interested in working together, but not sure which program is the best fit for you? No problem, we can talk about it during your Peace and Clarity Breakthrough Session.
TO BEGIN YOUR PATH TO MORE PEACE AND FREEDOM TO BE YOU
You’ve made it this far, but you want more extensive, longer-term coaching?
Head this way.